Monday, November 29, 2010

Only In the Park

I have been walking my cat for months. It became a usual weekend habit. Only (my cat) when he'll be going- soon as I put the bag out in the room, he'll jump in! Clever cat. Well I think he knows that the bag means fun for him.

Usually I went to the nearest park to home, Western Park but there also time when I feel like hanging out with him in Albert Park. Fair walk from home but along the way he would caught people's attention. Only such a good conversation starter. Sometime in Albert Park he'd swarmed by tourist to take photo with him! Such a self-made celebrity he is.

This week I finally has the "right" time (oh who am I lieing to, I'm lazy all this while) to edit the video. Since I got new MacBook Pro, I got good reason to not doing it. Anyway here's the video of him around Western Park a couple of weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment