Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Girls Season 3 Premier


Cast of Go Girls Season 3. Source TVNZ

My access pass.

Hannah and I

Once again, I'm lucky enough to get the invite to Go Girl new season premier. This means I got to see one day ahead from anybody else in New Zealand. I think I should personally thanks Graeme for arranging it for not just me but to squeeze another invite at the eleventh hour for Hannah.

Again I was excited to see some of the casts, last year I managed to take photo with Ben, Britta and Cody and hope this year would be the same. But I just saw Cody sitting at the back. Sad. No Britta. But I heard there were also some other supporting cast present at that time.

First episode of the third season really kicked ass. Should I write what was it about? Nayh. I leave it so you guys see for yourself. Someone I could feel it will be better than the second season. Reason? Since Amy left I think the momentum of the story was, herm, in amateur tv critic way, I would say, it wasn't as excited as the first season with Amy. So, yes.

So after we watched it, oh yes they got pizza, snacks, and drinks, I was thinking approaching Cody or her real name was/is Bronwyn Turei (don't you hate people call you your character name. I was called Jason many times after i acted in Hungry Ghost play back in my heyday!).
I was quite nervous as I approach her. She was talking to the girl next to her. Don't want to be rude to interrupt but hey, Hannah needed to leave and I needed to camwhore.

"Excuse me Bronwyn (I swear to god I almost called her Cody), can we take picture with you" I said.

"Hi you, sure, you got short hair now"

"OMG you remember me"

Oh-my-god, Cody @ Bronwyn Turei remembered me! I was totally flattered.

"I'm surprised you still remember." It's been a year. She really had memory like an elephant. Personally she is a nice personality. Doesn't look like Welliwood diva at all.

I was stupid not to charge my camera. I got the shot with her but not the three of us- Hannah, me and Bronwyn. The battery exhausted but Hannah got her phone camera out. Minutes later, we were out and happy.

Oh yes, Hannah also surprised to see herself in the episode. She's an actor as well.


GO GIRLS SEASON 3


Couldn't find the latest trailer.

Tuesday 8th February at 8.30pm

New Season! This year everyone seems to have their quests fulfilled already. But has Kevin really found the perfect woman? And can Cody defend Gwen against a witch?

About Go Girls

In season three of Go Girls, our heroes are facing the end of their 20s - the downhill run which can only end in (oh god!) 30...

For some it will mean one last stab at freedom; for others, time to try and settle down.

But as previous series have shown even best laid plans lead where you least expect them.


AT LAST YEAR PREMIER

Ben the Enery Saver Man

Britta The Fairy

Codyyyyyy

And Britta again. I love her 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment