Friday, February 11, 2011

Stray Catz The Ultimate Cat Collection

I'm not obsessed with my cat!

Or am i?

This morning I was awaken by this weird dream- I was backpacking somewhere in Scandinavian country but they speak French. There were three of us. I believe we're not related or befriended prior to that. Possibly we just bunch of single traveller bump into one another the voila we travel together. Oh yes, I did stopover in Egypt. I don't think Egypt Air travelled to NZ. But the funny thing is one of the guy want to rent a campervan and roadtripping to Phuket. What the hell. Then I woke up. My brain can't stand it anymore. Too bizarre.

So I woke up. 6am. Still early. So I dived straight to the net and youtubing this one song that I heard yesterday in the shower while my housemate turn the radio on. I typed "Pussy Cat" all the top hit were PCD. Not what I wanted. I scrolled and scrolled but it's just too many pf PCD. Partially disappointed. I retyped. "Pussy cat pussy cat". Then there was this video of a kid a fat cat. I clicked to watch it. Strike. The video used the song that I've been searching for. It was Tom Jone What's New Pussy Cat.


Isn't it a fun song to start you day?

So I went to iTunes and look for that particular. Then I found (don't you just love internet? It just hyperlinking one to another and you never know what you'll find) an album dedicated to just song about cats! Honestly I'm not kidding and Tom Jones song was one of it. Herm. I was thinking to just get a song. That particular song. $1.79 per song and the whole album with 39 songs cost only $11.99. Argh what the hell. So I downloaded the whole album. It cost me nothing actually because i got this $50 iTunes card from ASB Bank.

All the songs in that album (somehow I couldn't find any webpages about that album) were from 60-70s. I think. All American classic. Well I'm not really into those sort of songs but since I could relate with the subject matter-cat I think I like the my purchase so far. At least I can used those song for soundtrack should I want to make another video of Only. Else I can play those songs in my CAtFE (cafe with cat theme). Don't steel my idea, Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment