Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cherrytaku.com Travel The World : Japan

This week, we're in...(drum roll)...TOKYO, JAPAN. Konnichiwa.

Sometime last week I saw a dear friend of mine, Fendi San, updating his Facebook status he was in Narita then obviously Cherrytaku.com Travel The World Campaign rang the bell in my head. I messaged him and gave him the link about the previous post of this project and voila, the result was absolutely brilliant.

According to him, the first photo was taken in Akihabara- the electronic city and I like what she's wearing. The second one was taken all over Tokyo. From what I can see there, there were on the train (Narita Express), Tokyo Dome and somewhere. I couldn't made it up.

Let me tell you a little bit about Fendi San. He's one of the person that I look up in life. a figure to me. A brother. A friend that I can have fun with and also a friend that can offer me shoulder to cry on. A friend like this hard to find, I will treasure them the most and forever.

So Fendi, arrigato for carrying the mission for me. Guys out there, be careful when you update your profile. I might choose you as one my angels. Ed's Angels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment